Saturday, November 3, 2007

Update

So I still haven't quite decided on a schedule for what I'm going to post when. I may end up having one, I may just do this haphazardly. I don't know yet.

But that said, I kind of wanted to set out the type of stuff I'm planning on reviewing. Mostly, I want to review the type of shows that you might pick up on the cheap from Amazon marketplace. The ones that Anime News Network doesn't really do full reviews of. Mostly I plan on reviewing the entire series and unless there's a major hue and cry, it'll probably be the dub only, unless I've watched the sub.

If anyone has any series that they'd like me to review, or has any comments on what they want to see, please let me know - either here or at iniksbane@gmail.com.

Oh and if you just happen by this way and feel so inclined, please leave a comment. I'd like to know what is and isn't working for you as a reader. And any improvements that you'd like to see.

Thanks,
Cameron

No comments: