Friday, March 28, 2008

I Got some ‘splaining to do

So contrary to recent accounts, I have not died. Really. But I have been kind of sick lately.

Although that's got nothing to do with why I'm writing this blog post. As most people who read this blog may have noticed, I've kind of been on hiatus. Now I could make up a bunch of excuses, saying that I kind of ran out of ideas. And right in the middle of my post-block (there really should be a blog specific word for writer's block), I got some results back from a fiction contest I entered. Now I didn't win, but it did inspire me to finish up a novel that I had sitting around for the last two months.

I mean I could say all that, but it doesn't really matter does it?

Honestly, I should apologize to all the people who's blog I normally read and comment on that I have blatantly ignored because I've been busy with finishing said novel. Now I won't get so arrogant to apologize to the people who read this blog too, expecting a interesting opinion. Because the posts I didn't put up. Well there was a reason I didn't put them up.

Anyways, I just want to say that I'm back. At least until the next bout of writer's block strikes. And thanks for bearing with me.

No comments: